Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nuts Online Order and Review

I just got my most recent order from Nuts Online. I know I've mentioned this company in other posts but I've just got to say that I love ordering from them. They've got such a good variety of things that I need for my snaking and baking. Their prices are very competitive and the shipping is lightning fast.

And before you ask, no I'm not being compensated for the review. I just love their stuff.  And it can be hard to find all of things you need to follow the Specific Carbohydrate Diet so I'm trying to share the wealth.  Take a look at what just came in the mail. I think I went a little overboard. Haha!

Posted by Picasa

Mostly what I got this time was nuts. I got roasted pistachios and a variety of raw nuts. Walnuts and Pecans for candying here at home. And almond and cashews to make nut milk. My first batch of cashew milk came out great. I think I'll be making ice cream with it soon. And I also threw in some of their freeze dried fruit for snacking, chia seeds (you all know how I love those), some of their almond meal (which is as finely ground as I've ever seen) and some of their coffee.

Crazy right? I guess it's time to start munching! If you haven't ordered from them before, definitely check them out.

No comments: